Performance related pay
As part of the RSK Group, the BTS Group, provides vital Vegetation Management services to electricity distributor network operators within the UK. Bts enable them to provide a resilient and sustainable service to their customers. We have offices and operations across the east of England, midlands and Scotland, and we work with over 300 skilled individuals.
BTS Group are currently recruiting an experienced Second Climber to join our Utility Arb division in and around the Telford/Shrewsbury area.
The role is to assist the team in all areas of second climber duties needed for the clearance of vegetation surrounding power lines, in accordance with safe working practices and as training and certifications permit.
Pay is linked to performance: Cut more, earn more.
• First Aid Certification
• UA: 1, 2.1, 2.2, & 2.3
• CS: 30, 31,38 & 39
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Strong Communication skills
• Able to work using own initiative
• Ability to work as part of a team
• To commit to own personal development, training and learning new skills to carry out all required duties
• DNO Authorisation
• Experience and knowledge of strict H&S operations and its practical implications
• Practical experience of Overhead Line Vegetation Clearance Lines works, with knowledge of:
- All aspects of vegetation clearance
- Broad knowledge of tree characteristics
- Relevant codes of practice
• UA: 3
• CS: 40 & 41
• Manual Handling Certification
• MEWP certification
• Chipper & strimmer certifications
• NRSWA certification
To apply to us directly please fill in the form below, or email our HR Advisor Nicola Barnes on firstname.lastname@example.org including your CV.
Alternatively, call Nicola on 01449 720330 for more information. Thank you.
All candidates applying for positions with RSK Group must be eligible to work in the UK/European Economic Area.